PRIME PROPERTY situated on the most accessible corner for business in St Albans.
It is close to the N2 and the Baywest Mall, Hopewell Game Reserve and Rocklands en route to Uitenhage.
3.2 hectares undeveloped land with a large strong borehole. The structures on the property do need attention -
The shop has been trading since 1973 under special consent and a 4 bedroom house, cottage and three garages.
ZONING - Section 8 Zoning Scheme, Land use Planning Ordinance. 15 of 1985.
* Agricultural and Tourism
* Low density residential estate development, guest farms, associated light industries (Piggeries, battery, tunnel farming), agricultural nurseries, mining nature reserves, bulk services.
* Land Reform Projects
DENSITY AND SUBDIVISION:
* Minimum size of Subdivision permitted for new Subdivisions is 10ha.
* "Cluster and Space" development principle to be promoted.
* Maximum residential density 2 units per 10ha.
* Gross density to be calculated over entire site / cadastral unit.
* Deviation permitted on special merit e.g. Servitudes for roads, services, rivers, physically severing the land.
* Maximum subdivision size of clustered footprint is 1500m².